Fact check. Real estate sales and marketing is rapidly changing to become an increasingly seamless and digital experience. So why do so many real estate sales teams keep recycling tired marketing strategies for luxury audiences?
One of the easiest ways to stand out from the competition is audience research. Do your homework and look at the data. Like other industries, real estate is becoming increasingly data-driven. To refresh your sales funnel and hit your conversion goals, simply get granular with your ideal customer profiles and buyer personas.
Outdated tactics produce diminishing returns. To break through the noise, consider rethinking your customer journey. First, learn as much as you can about your customers to create those personas. The more detailed you can be, the more your marketing strategy and execution will attract and resonate with your dream prospects.
To help you get started, let’s dive in to 5 tips about luxury audiences.
Luxury Urban Audience aka Upscale Movers
1. Starting Stats
- 7M households in the US
- Under 55 years old
- C-Suite management or owns their own business
- Have families with home value in top 1%
- Highest cost of living range
- Looking for second home
2. Predicted Behaviors: Where are They Moving?
- 40% more likely to buy another home (second, third, vacation, investment)
- 2x more likely to sell their home in 12 months
3. Occupation: What do they do?
2x more likely to be in
4. Travel and Hobbies
- Multiple international trips per year
- Regularly work out
- Own yachts, larger than 16 ft
- Elite sports (skiing, tennis, golf, etc.)
5. Favorite Pets
- 50% more likely to own a dog weighing greater than 61 lbs
- 40% more likely for the dog to be between 2 and 6 years old
- 2x as likely to use all forms of professional pet services
- This audience UNDER indexes for cats (98) and OVER indexes for dogs (131)
Remember, the luxury real estate market is highly competitive and requires innovative tools to deliver results. To avoid costly mistakes and surpass your sales and marketing goals, start to learn as much as possible about your luxury audience of upscale movers.
You’re already on your way to building a more complete picture of your ideal luxury customer profile. To truly dig deep and help your team become more data-driven, look into getting customer insight support. Audience Town is the only, leading customer analytics platform for real estate. Leverage the industry’s largest category library to help pinpoint your prospects, create personas, and build your marketing strategies.